There's How Many Images Shared Daily?!
There’s a lot of chatter about content creation, social media curation and a visual revolution taking place (this one thankfully has nothing to do with Trump!). What does all this mean?
Visual content, in a nutshell, is any type of image or graphic used to tell a story, evoke an emotion and connect with a client - sans words.
Recent stats report there are 1.8 billion images uploaded daily…that’s a LOT of cute cat memes to go up against! Does your brand’s visual content rise above the chatter?
HERE ARE EDITOR'S EDGE'S
TOP 5 MUST-HAVES
TO RUN THE CONVERSATION:
1. A Distinctive Visual Brand
- Does the viewer recognize your company in 3 seconds or less?
2. A Well-Defined Target Market
- Have a clear vision of your ideal clients so you can market the proper visual content to them.
3. A Curated Social Media Presence
- Choose images that are not only striking but show visual consistency within your brand.
4. A Unique Brand Voice
- Sound relatable (yet professional), we’re all human.
5. Keep it Simple, Stupid
- Always remember, less is more…so yeah, it’s time to trim down those photo galleries.